- What level of security can I expect?
- What industries are the majority of tenants operating in?
- When will the monthly rent be due?
- How can one extend current office space?
- What is the duration of the lease?
- Is regular maintenance taken care of by The Business Centre?
- Are parking facilities available?
- What technology can one expect to be provided with?
- What notice period should I be aware of in terms of termination of my lease?
- What procedures are involved when booking the boardrooms and the meeting rooms?
- How many offices are there at The Business Centre?
- Can I hire furniture and equipment?
- Are there any conferencing services available, such as providing snacks and drinks?
- What is excluded from the monthly rental?
- Do I need insurance?
- What is a Virtual Office?
What level of security can I expect?
A high level of security is always maintained with CCTV, 24/7 on site guarding, as well as ADT Armed Response services. Access control systems also ensure that your work environment is always safe.
What industries are the majority of tenants operating in?
Our business owners operate in very diverse fields, from recruitment, publishing, marketing, and clothing, to technology, medical and other professional services.
When will the monthly rent be due?
Rent is due on the 1st business day of each month.
How can one extend current office space?
It’s as easy as renewing your lease. Enquire with your Centre Manager for further information.
What is the duration of the lease?
Leases vary in length from 3, 6 or 12 months and are very flexible.
Is regular maintenance taken care of by The Business Centre?
We source only the best equipment and services and are proud to be running the most advanced and stable technology available. All maintenance is taken care of in-house ensuring minimal downtime to our business owners.
Are parking facilities available?
Secure parking is available to all business owners and their staff. There are also dedicated parking areas for your guests and visitors.
What technology can one expect to be provided with?
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Full document centre facilities (print/scan/copy/fax);
- State-of-the-art telephony systems;
- Online boardroom booking facilities;
- Full Laptop/Desktop Support;
- High Quality Projectors (Analogue, Digital and HD);
- Tele-conferencing facilities;
- Professional and certified ICT Staff;
- Full server support & server hosting environment;
- and much more.
For a full list of the technology available at The Business Centre, have a look at the Technology Page.
What notice period should I be aware of in terms of termination of my lease?
The notice period will vary according to the length of the lease agreement.
• 12 month lease – 3 month calendar notice period
• 6 month lease – 2 month calendar notice period
• 3 month lease – 1 month calendar notice period
What procedures are involved when booking the boardrooms and the meeting rooms?
Simply call reception and we will assist you with your booking.
How many offices are there at The Business Centre?
Our Business Centre has between 60-120 fully serviced office suites per site
Can I hire furniture and equipment?
Yes… we have almost everything you might need for your office. For more information on what furniture and equipment is available depending on your rental choice, click here.
Are there any conferencing services available, such as providing snacks and drinks?
Our boardrooms are ready for any conference-type event and refreshments can be provided according to your specific requirements.
What is excluded from the monthly rental?
Additional charges will be billed for IT, telecoms, printing, faxing and parking. This is billed according to your usage.
Do I need insurance?
Yes… you need to insure your own equipment and possessions. Any item that is rented through The Business Centre will be covered by The Business Centre’s insurance policies.
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is an off-site alternative to keeping a sense of professionalism for your business by offering telephone management and address services. Virtual offices are fast becoming a popular trend in the small business industry whereby company owners lease a virtual office giving its current and future customers the perception of business professionalism.
Read more about Virtual Offices here.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.